ad

Friday, May 25, 2007

Overall Grade

Overall Grade: A+

Story: A+



Acting: A+



Direction: A+



Visuals: A+


A regular guy's opinion
by luis_hoppe (movies profile) May 24, 2007
317 of 371 people found this review helpful

Ok so i won't talk about things like the editing of the film or the screenplay because I don't even know what that is and probably you don't either so I will talk about the most important thigs you need to actually enjoy the movie because that is why you pay right?
Oh yeah and don't be afraid to read this because I wont spoil anything.

Lets begin then. First of all every character you love is there again. The movie is totally unpredictable. You really don't know what is going to hapen next. And if you loved the sense of humor of the other 2, belive me, you wont be disappointed.
I know the movie is long but there is not a single boring moment in it. You will love every minute of it. The action sequences are amazing. All the sets are breathtaking. You will actually get sucked into the pirate's world belive me. There are parts of the movie when you actually feel like you are on the actual ride. I mean this movie has everything you're hoping to see in a movie. This is the best movie I have seen in years.
Just go see it and I know you wont be disappointed.

No comments: